1 large handful each of 3 different kinds of flour
e.g. gluten free: rice flour, millet flour; grain free: chickpea flour,
tapioca flour, quinoa flour etc.
1 handful dessicated coconut
1 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients together to form a fairly stiff dough
2. Knead a little and roll into balls (approx. golf-ball sized)
3. Roll into flat circular shapes
4. Dry fry for a few minutes each side until browned
5. Serve immediately - or freeze once cool and then reheat in toaster
or under grill as required.